Our attention to detail is what sets us apart
About our Team
We are educated, experienced professionals passionate about business operations and focused on performing the tasks most business owners and/or companies don’t like to do, or perhaps, don’t know how to do.
The Generations team is a group of business experts who have a combined history of 70 years of experience working with all types of organizations from every stage of business development:
- Just a dream
- Struggling Operation
- Steady Operation
- The Generations team has helped start, launch, and support in everyday business services over 50 companies. We take pride on our business organization and operational skills. Many of the companies that we support have to undergo annual audits and reviews that are very detailed in nature. This creates an environment of policies and procedures that promote efficiency and accuracy in all aspects of the services we provide.
Generations Core Values
- Trust: something that is earned and can never be demanded; earned through demonstration of competency and actions.
- Confidence: an unshakable belief in oneself based on a realistic understanding of one's circumstance.
- Curiosity: being eager to know and learn; always showing interest and giving special attention to the less obvious; always being the person who says, "I want to know more about . . . ."
- Decisiveness: arriving at a final conclusion or making a choice and taking action.
- Empathy: demonstrating caring and understanding of someone else's situation, feelings and motives; always thinking about what it's like to walk in someone else's shoes.
- Flexibility: being capable of change; responding positively to change; being pliable, adaptable, non-rigid and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Humor: viewing yourself and the world with enjoyment; not taking life or yourself too seriously; being amusing, amused and, at times, even comical.
- Intelligence: thinking and working smartly and cleverly; being sharp in your dealings; "not reinventing the wheel"; planning before acting; working efficiently and focusing on quality over quantity.
- Optimism: expecting the best possible outcome and dwelling on the most hopeful or positive aspects of a situation.
- Perseverance: having passion, energy, focus and the desire to get results through motivation, persistence and hard work.
- Respect: treating others in a considerate and courteous manner.
- Self-Awareness: a sophisticated form of consciousness that enables you to regulate yourself by monitoring yourself, observing yourself, and changing your thought processes and behaviors.
- Quality: an essential or distinctive characteristic, property, or attribute; character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellence.
- Communication: the imparting or interchange of thoughts and opinions through different mediums.